Whether you are an all year biker or a weekend warrior, my motorcycle anti-corrosion valet works wonders for the appearance and value of your bike.
I cater for every bike, from custom cruisers to sports bikes, scooters to off-roaders and even car-based trikes.
You can come in to me here in Newbury, Berkshire, or I can go out to your home or place of work (see below for mobile requirements).
What you get – Motorcycle anti-corrosion valet:
A multi-stage deep clean of your bike that involves:
- Thorough removal of oily deposits and tar spots
- Intensive clean of the entire bike with my own formula bike wash and thorough rinse.
- Blow dry (yes, really!)
- Professional high-pressure spray-gun application of XCP Rust Blocker
- Wax and buff bodywork, screen, any brightwork and glass.
This intensive process takes FROM two and a half hours to complete – depending on the size and initial state of the bike.
- Cat 1: £58 eg. 125/250cc commuter/cruiser, small scooter, small trials bike.
- Cat 2: £68 eg. Maxi-scooter, Street Twin, ER5/6, GSXR, R6, Tuono, Monster, Panigale, RSVR, Bonneville, R1200R.
- Cat 3: £79 eg. VFR, Sprint ST/GT, MultiStrada, ZZR, Hayabusa, TDM 850/900, Tiger 800/1050, Deauville, 883Harleys, Thunderbird (basic model), Virago, Africa Twin, Bonneville America.
- Cat 4: £89 eg. Metric cruisers up to 999cc, FJR1100/1200/1300, R1200RT, R1150/1200GS, KTM Adventure, Trophy/Explorer 1200, Capo Nord, Old shape V-Max, Diavel, Thunderbird LT.
- Cat 5: £99 eg. 1000cc+ Harleys and metric cruisers, GoldWing, BMW K1600, Pan European, Rocket-III, X-Diavel, new shape V-Max.
- Hard luggage £3 per box
- Bike-based trikes and side car combos POA £150 +
- Car-based trikes POA £250 +
Mobile Valet Requirements:
- I do not travel inside the M25.
- I need a minimum 3×4.5 metre area of flat, level, preferably paved ground to work on that’s not grass, mud or a public road or pavement and has no overhanging branches or other obstructions that will prevent me putting my gazebo up in wet weather.
- I need an area that’s large enough to park my van next to the area I will be working in (so about three parking spaces in all).
- I will need somewhere clean and dry to park washed and dried bikes if I’m valeting more than one bike.
- I need a domestic power supply of 220-240v and access to a cold water tap, no more than 15 metres from where I’ll be working.
- Please make sure you can meet these requirements! If you book in but don’t meet my requirements, I will be unable to do the work and you will loose your deposit and be invoiced for mobile service charges not covered by the price of the deposit!
- Two bikes or more in one session, 5% discount.
Before and after gallery
Have a look at my ‘Before and After’ gallery to see what my motorcycle anti-corrosion valet can do for you: