Whether you are an all year biker or a weekend warrior, my motorcycle anti-corrosion valet works wonders for the appearance and value of your bike.
I cater for every bike, from custom cruisers to sports bikes, scooters to off-roaders and even car-based trikes.
You can come in to me here in Newbury, Berkshire, or I can go out to your home or place of work (see below for mobile requirements).
What you get – Motorcycle anti-corrosion valet:
A multi-stage deep clean of your bike that involves:
- Thorough removal of oily deposits and tar spots
- Intensive clean of the entire bike with my own formula bike wash and thorough rinse.
- Blow dry (yes, really!)
- Professional high-pressure spray-gun application of XCP Rust Blocker
- Wax and buff bodywork, screen, any brightwork and glass.
This intensive process takes FROM two and a half hours to complete – depending on the size and initial state of the bike.
- Cat 1: £58 eg. 125/250cc commuter/cruiser, small scooter, small trials bike.
- Cat 2: £68 eg. Maxi-scooter, Street Twin, ER5/6, GSXR, R6, Tuono, Monster, Panigale, RSVR, Bonneville, R1200R.
- Cat 3: £79 eg. VFR, Sprint ST/GT, MultiStrada, ZZR, Hayabusa, TDM 850/900, Tiger 800/1050, Deauville, 883Harleys, Thunderbird (basic model), Virago, Africa Twin, Bonneville America.
- Cat 4: £89 eg. Metric cruisers up to 999cc, FJR1100/1200/1300, R1200RT, R1150/1200GS, KTM Adventure, Trophy/Explorer 1200, Capo Nord, Old shape V-Max, Diavel, Thunderbird LT.
- Cat 5: £99 eg. 1000cc+ Harleys and metric cruisers, GoldWing, BMW K1600, Pan European, Rocket-III, X-Diavel, new shape V-Max.
- Hard luggage £3 per box
- Bike-based trikes and side car combos POA £150 +
- Car-based trikes POA £250 +
Mobile Valet Requirements:
- I do not travel inside the M25.
- I need a minimum 3×4.5 metre area of flat, level, preferably paved ground to work on that’s not grass, mud or a public road or pavement and has no overhanging branches or other obstructions that will prevent me putting my gazebo up in wet weather.
- I need an area that’s large enough to park my van next to the area I will be working in (so about three parking spaces in all).
- I will need somewhere clean and dry to park washed and dried bikes if I’m valeting more than one bike.
- I need a domestic power supply of 220-240v and access to a cold water tap, no more than 15 metres from where I’ll be working.
- Please make sure you can meet these requirements! If you book in but don’t meet my requirements, I will be unable to do the work and you will loose your deposit and be invoiced for mobile service charges not covered by the price of the deposit!
Before and after gallery
Have a look at my ‘Before and After’ gallery to see what my motorcycle anti-corrosion valet can do for you: